About Me

My photo
Here I am in Peace Corps Guatemala... I would like to share my experiences with those back home and elsewhere with this online journal. Please post comments and question if you have any. Any mail can be sent to: Grace Hansen PCV Cuerpo de Paz Apartado Postal 33 Chimaltenango, Chimaltenango, 4001 Guatemala, Centro América Or I can be reached by telephone: 011.502.5384.4287 or skype: grace.anna ¡Besos!

Monday, April 11, 2011

¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

First of all, false alarm on the chicken killing... I guess they decided it would be easier to just buy the meat this time but they have assured me that someday soon, I will learn the secrets of chicken execution.

Meanwhile...
Here are some photos and videos from the birthday party this weekend. Miriam just turned 7 years old on Wednesday and her little brother Juan José turned 1 year old on Thursday. The party was Saturday and it was a great time! Piñatas never get boring for me...
 Here we have Miriam taking the first swings at the piñata...

Mid-piñata destruction.

 
Abuelita (grandma) kills the piñata.

 












No comments:

Post a Comment