About Me

My photo
Here I am in Peace Corps Guatemala... I would like to share my experiences with those back home and elsewhere with this online journal. Please post comments and question if you have any. Any mail can be sent to: Grace Hansen PCV Cuerpo de Paz Apartado Postal 33 Chimaltenango, Chimaltenango, 4001 Guatemala, Centro América Or I can be reached by telephone: 011.502.5384.4287 or skype: grace.anna ¡Besos!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Packages!

I have recently had some inquiries about mailing packages... As always, I am overjoyed to recieve mail of any kind!

Some packages hav been rerouted through the Post Office in Guatemala City for security purposes which makes it difficult and expensive for me to pick them up... I was told that one way to avoid this is to write CUERPO DE PAZ in large letters under my name and the package will likely be sent to me with no problems.

So... My current mailing address is:



Grace Hansen: CUERPO DE PAZ
Apartado 33
Chimaltenango,
Chimaltenango, 4001
Guatemala, Centro América

Thanks to everyone and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment